Holiday Fads, Fancies, and Fun From 1945 to 1970Book - 2016
* A visual feast of Christmastime eats and recipes, from magazines and food and appliance makers
* Christmas cards from artists and designers of the era, featuring Henry Dreyfuss, Charles & Ray Eames, and Alexander Girard
* Vintage how-to templates and instructions for holiday decor from Good Housekeeping and the 1960's craft craze
* Advice from Popular Mechanics on how to glamorize your holiday dining table
* Decorating advice for your new Aluminum Christmas Tree from ALCOA (the Aluminum Company of America)
* The first American-made glass ornaments from Corning Glassworks
Midcentury Christmas is sure to be on everyone's most-wanted lists.